Tuesday 28 February 2012

race

Hey everybody,

I just got a last-minute opportunity to participate in the annual Ruta de Maya race, which is a four day, 170 mile race down the Belize River to the coast in canoes.  See pictures below.  Now, I'll get straight to the point.  We need to fundraise $500 U.S. in order to buy food, gas, and pay our registration fees.  So the 2012 Mount Carmel Volunteer teachers' team is asking for your help.  If you can make a donation, it would be very appreciated.  Please give or send any money to my parents.  It you write a check, make it out to William Rensch and my dad can transfer the money to my account.   If you have any questions, feel free to email me at joffwr@gmail.com.  Hope to send you plenty of more pictures from our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment