Tuesday 22 November 2011

Thanksgiving

Today the whole school is giving thanks that a student of ours came out of critical condition over at the hospital.  A massive infection caused him to lose consciousness right here at campus.  I would ask for your continued prayers for Freddie.

This reminds me of all the blessings that I am thankful for this year.
First of all the grace of God, which has guided me on a sure path though I often don't even see the next step.

Next my family, who I miss more and more each day.  I love you guys!

Two communities of great support, one in Vermont, and the other in Wyoming (or wherever you graduates are.)  Your letters, emails, and notes have pulled me through some hard days as a missionary. 

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  Be strong and hope in the Lord!

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment